Search This Blog

Thursday 21 October 2021

Plan B or is it C?

Just when I thought the Covid madness was dying down a bit, up jumps an idiot MP to stir the pot again and keep it on the boil. And this time he's threatening us... "Get jabbed or we'll have to bring in Plan B". 

Ooh, isn't he manful?! A word of advice Saj, don't threaten me matey, you're stepping well beyond your remit... and your competency.

Plan C is apparently "under discussion", whereby households would be banned from mixing. Not for me, Saj; you can call it any Plan you like, I will not be taking part in any more of this nonsense. I will not endure another Christmas like last year.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another lockdown before Christmas. The power and control has gone to their heads - they're determined not to let it go. 

Mind you, I've seen many people online clamouring for mask wearing and other restrictions to be brought back, so I suppose they'd be quite happy with another lockdown. Clearly, the fear narrative peddled by Govt for the last 20 months is still working. I'm sorry they're so frightened but they really do need to start thinking for themselves at some point; it'd also be a good idea to do some research of their own and stop listening to BBC News.

Maybe they could start with thinking about how their jabs, which they were so keen to have, are now affording them minimal protection against the thing they fear most...

The weather has turned really chilly - I actually had to wear a coat when we went for a walk earlier. I had a butternut, sweet potatoes, carrots and leeks delivered earlier today. I can feel a soup-making session coming on!

Bowl of soup, chunk of cheese and some crusty ciabatta = happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment