Search This Blog

Friday 21 May 2021

Anger and resentment

Not a good week. Oh, I know we're all supposed to be grateful for having some of our freedoms restored - freedoms which the lying shysters in Govt had no bloody right to take away - but I don't think I've ever felt less grateful for anything in my life... in fact the resentment and anger at what we're having to go through has been just about choking me.

Just how much longer can these stupid restrictions go on? They're doing their best to keep people terrified by talking in hushed tones about the 'Indian variant', which is allegedly terribly dangerous. It's so dangerous, in fact, that three Covid deaths were reported on Wednesday and six deaths were reported yesterday.

Wow, nine deaths over two days. As sorry as I am for those who died, that is not a dangerous variant, it isn't even worth mentioning in the wider scheme of things. It won't stop them inventing another 'variant' as soon as this one looks like it's not having the desired effect, though.

And another thing... I'm sick of people having a go at those who've chosen not to be vaccinated, sick of being called names, sick of their "Look at me, I'm doing the right thing and you're a stupid anti-vaxxer" attitude, sick of hearing about variants dreamt up purely to frighten people into compliance... and sick to bloody death of the incessant lies emanating from Govt so they can keep this nonsense going.

Funny thing is, there isn't really anything particular I want to do but I want to feel normal again. That doesn't seem like much to ask..

I've had enough of Govt intrusion in my life. I'm big enough and ugly enough to take responsibility for my actions - I don't need nannying by people who aren't fit to clean my shoes.

Right, rant over, I'm off to do some exercise. It might help me work off some of this rage - either that or it'll finish me off completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment