Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2021

It gets worse...

Just when you think things can't get any worse... they do.

Boris chose yesterday to announce that from September, entry to nightclubs and other "crowded venues", as yet unspecified, will be dependent on having had two jabs. A negative test will no longer be enough to gain entry.

The crassness of his timing was unbelievable. It beggars belief that he told people on "Freedom Day" that they'll need mandatory vaccines if they want to have a night out. 

It won't bother me very much, I don't have a social life and I'm too old to go clubbing, but I think we all know what comes next... this rule will soon start to apply in other places too. How long before we hear "No jabs, no entry" at the doors of pubs, restaurants and theatres?

I worry for young people; they won't know the freedoms I've had, most of which I didn't take advantage of. It horrifies me that my grandchildren may one day have to submit themselves to the jab just so they can go out with their mates.

What the hell are these people doing to our country? I no longer recognise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment