Search This Blog

Friday 2 April 2021

Good Friday... again

Happy Easter

Good Friday. The second one under Covid restrictions.

It's a bit difficult to see what's good about it, apart from the toasted hot cross buns we had for breakfast, but that's life at the moment.

Well, I previously said they were clinically insane and this piece just about proves it... Vaccine passports to enable us to go into restaurants, pubs and other hospitality businesses. They've completely lost it... they need locking up for their own safety.

At least some parliamentarians have enough about them to stand up and say "No", but it comes to something when MPs as politically opposed as Jeremy Corbyn and Iain Duncan Smith are united in their condemnation of the idea. I think it tells you it's a bloody awful idea!

Any business of any description which wants me to produce my 'vaccine passport' before I'm allowed entry will never see a penny of my money. The only thing they'll see is my back as I walk away.

I saw a comment online the other day where a guy said "I'm a publican. After the year we've had I don't care if you've got three heads - just come in and buy a bloody pint!" Strikes me that most hospitality business owners will feel the same.

So bring in the vaccine passports Boris - let's see how long they last once businesses realise they're missing out on much needed revenue. Pubs and restaurants need me and my credit card much more than I need them.

Apparently, all will be revealed at the next briefing on Monday. I can hardly wait. Not. 

He really has lost it. The power's gone to his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment