Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2020

I don't know...


It’s ‘Flaming’ June – a time for warmth, growth, outdoor living and picnics. Actually it’s cold, it’s raining and the heating’s on. 

Right now I'm the only thing flaming around here. Flaming with anger. I'm talking about London.

Could someone explain to me what the hell is going on in London… where I was born and brought up, the place I used to love? It’s now a nightmare.

I think the Covid19 rules are stupid… however, we are still officially under lockdown, still social distancing, unable to congregate in groups of more than six people… yet London is being besieged by mobs of protesters. They say they’re anti-racist protests but that’s bull. They’re just a cheap bunch of brainless, lefty opportunists who are still pissed off because they lost the Brexit vote – shamefully, they’re using racism as a cover to justify violence. This has nothing to do with racism, it's all about ousting a Tory Govt.

At a time when the country is going through a crisis, they think this is the right way to behave? Really...? They’re morons.

Sadly, the police are no help; they, along with Labour MPs and the Mayor of London, appear to be complicit insofar as they’re making little effort to control the mob and stop the protests. Our esteemed national broadcaster, the lefty BBC, is now a comedy channel – their ‘news’ is laughable.

Until someone gets a grip on this it will only escalate.

The only good thing to be said about it all, it gives us a break from the relentless news of the poorly-managed Covid situation, which has gone far beyond laughable.

What the hell has happened to us?

I’m so glad I’m at this end of my life rather than at the other end – I knew this country when it was better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment